[kj] NO MORE OT EVER - filter?

death wish gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:29:13 +0000

A question - can this list be set up with an OT filter. People on this list
seem to be good enough to inlcude (OT) in their subject lines when
discussing off-topic stuff, so people like me can just massdelete the
messages from my inbox, but perhaps an option to automatically opt out of
receiving any "OT" stuff would make everyone a lot happier.

T.