[kj] NO MORE OT EVER

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:58:31 -0000

Hey Cliff, we've tried all this before (like asking folks to consider using
The Gathering message board) but you can lead a horse to water and all that
... nowt wrong with a bit of OT but some people (not naming names) post here
like it's a message board ... if we all took that approach we'd be snowed
under ... just needs a bit of respect for others ... the list doesn't need
policing but an occasional but polite reminder should do the trick and we'll
all be happy bunnies ... anyway, it doesn't look like the band will be
touring again until the summer ... plenty of scope for OT over the coming
months methinks ...

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cliff and Kara Livingston" <antifrz@alaska.net>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 11:39 AM
Subject: [kj] NO MORE OT EVER

NO MORE OFF TOPIC E-MAILS EVER...i want to instigate no more OT e-mail,sick
of this crap...
Killing Joke is a great band,and i want to be a part of this group,but i
don't want any more goiddamn OT e-ails. ENUF ALREADY.
the next person who sends OT is getting my wrath.....and anyone else who
sends OT is getting 100 plus OT personal mail from me ...i have 1,900
gathering e-mails unread and i've had enuf bullshit...please send info on
Killing Joke...but give us a rest from the crap...if you have to talk
shit,please write on amessage board or go to the chatroom,ya wankers. UN OT
CLIFF