[kj] OT: Are we still talking about Evanescence here?

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:58:43 -0600

On 12/21/03 2:35 AM, "culture.virus" <culturevirus@mindspring.com> wrote:

> At 06:52 PM 12/20/03, you wrote:
>> Even I, the king of OT posts, am sick of this shit..fucking hell you two=
. Go
>> meet in an alley some where and duke it out, or sword fight or something=
.
>=20
> Yeah perhaps it's time to end this the old fashioned way :^)

Ok, cool. I will sell the tix and the rights for pay per view.
>=20
>=20
>> Culture Virus, don't call someone out, then act all offended when the re=
turn
>> fire.
>=20
> I'm not really all that offended. I've gotten used to this particular sla=
nt
> on the list and tolerate it despite it frequent occurences.

Yeah, we pretty much hate all things holy. Were a bunch of heretics and
heathens that listen to death metal, and kill small animals too. Fuck the
Christians.

> From time to=20
> time I do call you guys on it. This time Alex got it. But I can take bein=
> offended as well you guys can. BTW you haven't listened in the past eithe=
r.

That=B9s cause your better than us. We actually should be lined up and shot
for our thoughts, much less what we say, and act upon.

Listen? Me? Huh?=20
>=20
>> Yes, you are below because you have to call up some obscure, obsolete
>> term for Christian to make your defense more viable.
>=20
> Is Xian really obscure to you guys? Maybe it's just that I travel in
> different circles. I spend a lot of my online time in Usenet groups that
> discuss things of a spiritual nature, so perhaps my view of common
> knowledge is different than y'alls.

Wow...your a smart feller. Look, and ya even talk down to the Texass level
by usin' our quaint language...see that y'all!?!?!
>=20
>> Shut the fuck up now...
>>=20
>> Get the joke?
>=20
> I'm not sure, but truth be told I have no real interest in pursuing it
> anymore. Nor do I feel the need to be a "true believer".

Cool. It shows.

Anyway.....from the looks of this shit...going on all night...am I the only
one that actively gets laid on the list because this type of shit is all
anyone has to post about, through out a Saturday night/Sunday morning? Jesu=
people, go out, have a beer or ten, get laid and post about that. Much more
interesting OT reading for a Saturday night into Sunday.

Log off for over three hours and come back...you lot are still going on
about this...sheese...

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM=20

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"