[kj] Re: [OT-OT-OT] Poll changes

Jiri gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:49:44 -0800 (PST)

Jesus fucking Christ!! Give it a rest!

>>[PW]tony blairs wrong,george bush is wrong,War is
>>wrong,terrorism is wrong,Societys wrong,Americas
>>wrong,All politicians are corrupt. Then i can be a
>>free thinking individual,Who er dresses and thinks
>>like everyone else.

In what world is this the opinion of everyone else??
Not even on this list, yet at least others with
differences of opinion are a little better at
explaining them...and less dismissive of those who
disagree.

>>[PW] As im sure you can see,  being popular is not a
>>priority.

What the fuck?! Is this some rehash "I'm legit
punk/I'm legit 'alternative'" argument? Do you really
think it's necessary here? Do you really think a
KILLING JOKE list is filled with people who want to be
popular??? Do you think you'll get a medal for not
wanting to be popular??

Peter, you made a simple, sweeping statement that
indicted -- and implied the needed destruction of -- a
huge swath of the Earth's population, then said very
little (initially, and with any coherency) to explain
your view, then insulted others who justifiably
challenged your statement (or simply asked you to
explain it), all while claiming you were above
insulting others/using "petty" names.

So good for you, you don't want to be popular, have a
cookie. You've shared your views, and people have
disagreed. Now stop the martyr act and move the fuck
on to a new topic.

-Grumpy Jiri

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com>