[kj] OT Friday Crappage

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:51:10 -0600 (CST)

> > I mean, the male of every species is like this.
> > Except some humans who prefer other males' parts.
> >
> > Behind every cute little intact male animal is
> > the same boiling over of lust that the not-so-cute
> > ones have.
>

> Hey, wait a ...are you...no no no..
>

> STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!

No, no..... the "not-so-cute" *species* have the same
lust as the cute ones.  Did not mean only not-so-cute
*human* males have volcanoes of lust!  They all do!
(Well, again, the intact-as-far-as-the-cojones go ones ;-))

Okay okay since it is Friday......

Too many words for 'intact'!

I love to learn the not-so-obvious differences between
US and UK ..... and one of them I learned last year was
that mid 30s males of Anglo-Saxon descent are highly
likely to be 'cut' here, whereas in the UK it is exactly
the opposite.  In telling the few blokes who know that
it is mere scientific curiosity that motivates me to
share these things, each side went, "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"