[kj] OT: Goth

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:41:05 -0600 (CST)

> Greenday goth???? Can I have the drugs she is taking? Seriously, where in
> the fucking hell does she get that? My god, the youth have gone fucking
> retarded. Ok, if ya wanna call it punk, thatıs at LEAST a little
> closer....more like punk-lite, but goth? Where? Show me one thing that makes
> greenday goth...just one...yeah, your "special friend" should be appalled at
> that one. I find no way on this earth, rational or not, to draw any link
> between grenday and goth.

Has any teenager ever had to justify his/her opinions to an
(gasp!) adult?

He played her Sisters Of Mercy and the like but up into the air
went the cute snubbed nose and her brain turned off.

(sigh)

Hey, my 11-year-old fancies a song that contains the lyrics
"Girls like cars and money" (I fink, either that or guys with money).
(blechhhhhhh)  I'm going to try to hunt it down to give her
for Christmas.  Rather her listen to shite music than no
music at all!