[kj] OT::Wish me luck

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:06:30 -0600

On 12/19/03 11:41 AM, "bluce ree" <bluceree2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Jester, I feel your pain.  I had to go shopping in Liverpool (twinned wit=
> Beirut) today.  I have never seen such a high concentration of little bas=
tards
> in one place. =20
>=20
Heh, get this man...my wife, for the holidays, is working at the "Satan"
booth where his minions and hordes of evil followers come to get their
picture take with the bearded foe of all that is holy and just.

If the way parents conduct themselves now, and allow their kids to conduct
themselves is any indication as to the shape the world will be in, in 20 to
30 years...you can kill me off now.

Sorry folks, but if your 15 year boy old thinks it's cool to push down what
I think was about a 6 year old little girl, your kid should have the shit
kick out of him. Not a half assed, "sorry" or "I didn=B9t meant to" between
chuckles. Not to mention, the parent of said child should be subject to a
public smiting as well.

I am also pissed beyond fucking hell that my wife, since she is managing
this thing, is not only NOT getting over time pay...you know, time and a
half, but just getting straight time for the 10 to 15 hours of OT she has
put in the last several weeks since thanksgiving, but now I find out that
from yesterday till X-Mas eve, she will be logging 76.5 hours, and will see
NO X-Mas bonus, no OT pay, and will have to go back to her regular job the
next day. (her boss owns the shop she regularly works at, and also runs the
booth she is at for the holidays). I should have my revenge on him soon tho=
.
He wants me to design and run his shops web site. Yeah, I think the term
prison rape applies here...

Cliff, I think we may be heading to AK sooner than we thought...

Jester, in TexASS-hole..not in a good mood after the display of shit from
every fucking person seen out yesterday, and shitty employers with no
appreciation...