[kj] KJ producer

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:02:57 -0800 (PST)

I agree, it would be a sucky match, but you gotta
admit-some of those Jesus Lizard albums he did kicked
a lot of ass. Particularily Liar. The sound of that
album really blew my head off back when it came out.

Leigh

--- "J.Paul Owens" <john_paul_owens@hotmail.com>

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com