[kj] 2003 polltime

Mark Saxton gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:23:03 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3C622.77A36310

1) Your Name:Mark Saxton / Ranjeef / Maxkonstar

2) Your Age:32

3) Are you married and have you any children? Yes and yes

4) I live here:Shirebrook

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:last year

6) What do you want for X-mas? a Micro Frets spacetone guitar

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year? Camden gig and associated =
expense

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? Finish my studio and for KJ to organise =
a special event to commemorate 25 yrs

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?: Creatures - =
Hai,   very good , but preferred Animus

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five =
favorite releases of the year?
British Sea Power - the decline of british sea power
Placebo - sleeping with ghosts
Janes Addiction - strays
Peaches - fatherfucker
Cooper Temple Clause - kick up the fire and let the flames break loose
11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? Radiohead at =
Nottingham Ice arena - incredibly, it was the best live sound i've ever =
heard at a gig, and i've been to around 400 or so, and I fucking hate =
"arena" gigs, but they were class.

12) Worst music you heard all year:I've tried to listen to some of the =
new goth bands such as cruxshadows etc, but they are truly dreadful and =
are just cliches of the worst elements of  some truly great bands who =
got tagged all those years ago.

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of =
________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need =
not be restricted to music) The Darkness

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: =
The Danse Society

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: =
Metallica

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: =
Revelations and Extremities

17) Most overrated music of the year: =
Darkness,Evanescence,Libertines,athlete,kings of leon,jet,

18) Most underrated music of the year: Spear of destiny - Morning Star, =
deserves more credit, it's a cracking album

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are: The =
Chameleons
       Gene Loves Jezebel/Jay Aston
        Young Gods
        Will Sergeant
         Gavin Friday

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet =
official site unnecessary as fan sites are amazing and i thank them all =
very much, cheers

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like =
the following to happen:=20
for them not to have long periods of inactivity between releases and =
tours, although with jaz's love of  classical work, this is probably =
gonna be the case once this flurry ends.

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain =
your reaction    yep ecfuckingstatic

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the =
red Krusty Clown?  this should be a collaboration with the one and only =
Mester Coles, i think we all agree.

25) Favorite track on the new album:Blood on your hands

26) Least favorite track on the new album: Inferno

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have =
been:Blood on your Hands

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your =
thoughts? no not yet

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next =
Killing Joke record?  Flood

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:
      Seeing Red
31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE =
FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  yes and more to come, top quality

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? =
maybe some limited edition framed prints or something, although you =
could say they are already available,dunno,something a little different =
....let me mull.........a hologramic picture of the millennium jester =
maybe

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White =
House:   Jello Biafra

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended? oh =
yes, I now sleep like a baby...thank you Sir Bush and Sir blair....who's =
next

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:   let the =
peopleof Iraq decide

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden: he's got a burger van up Langwith Junction =
near the scrapyard....really tasty burgers

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the =
homefront (US/UK/EUR)?  no

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance?  how can you =
prepare?

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September =
11, 2001?   no

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day? I was at day =
hospital attending anxiety management group.

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would =
be: apologise to a few people for the bullshit that is now the =
norm....everyone expects lies, everyone knows a conspiracy theory or 30 =
will surface for every event, therefore nothing seems to hold creedence =
anymore...we all know about the lies, but it would be great just to hear =
a little humility from the global bullies.

42) Tony Blair is a: _buggerlugs________.

43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American =
Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:   =
dunno,enlighten me

44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why =
you feel this way. Support your argument:
it's all there in his distant eyes, he is an absolute cunt
45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation =
better off: Bush's or Clinton's?
mmmmmm
::::END::::

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3C622.77A36310

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>1) Your Name:Mark =
Saxton / Ranjeef=20
/ Maxkonstar<BR><BR>2) Your Age:32<BR><BR>3) Are you married and have =
you any=20
children? Yes and yes<BR><BR>4) I live here:Shirebrook<BR><BR>5) I've =
been a=20
member of the Gathering since:last year<BR><BR>6) What do you want for =
X-mas? a=20
Micro Frets spacetone guitar<BR><BR>7) Your biggest extravagance of the =
year?=20
Camden gig and associated expense<BR><BR>8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? =
Finish=20
my studio and for KJ to organise a special event to commemorate 25 =
yrs<BR><BR>9)=20
What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?: Creatures -=20
Hai,&nbsp;&nbsp; very good , but preferred Animus<BR><BR>10) Not =
including the=20
new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite releases of the =

year?<BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>British Sea Power - the decline of =
british sea=20
power</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Placebo -=20
sleeping with ghosts</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Janes Addiction=20
- strays</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Peaches -=20
fatherfucker</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Cooper Temple=20
Clause - kick up the fire and let the flames break loose</FONT><BR>11) =
What live=20
bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? Radiohead at Nottingham Ice =
arena -=20
incredibly, it was the best live sound i've ever heard at a gig, and =
i've been=20
to around 400 or so, and I fucking hate "arena" gigs, but they were=20
class.<BR><BR>12) Worst music you heard all year:I've tried to listen to =
some of=20
the new goth bands such as cruxshadows etc, but they are truly dreadful =
and are=20
just cliches of the worst elements of&nbsp; some truly great bands who =
got=20
tagged all those years ago.<BR><BR>13) If I find out that the person I'm =
talking=20
to is a big fan of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them =
(note: your=20
answer need not be restricted to music) The Darkness<BR><BR>14) Band(s) =
most in=20
need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: The Danse =
Society<BR><BR>15)=20
Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: =
Metallica<BR><BR>16)=20
Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: =
Revelations=20
and Extremities<BR><BR>17) Most overrated music of the year:=20
Darkness,Evanescence,Libertines,athlete,kings of leon,jet,<BR><BR>18) =
Most=20
underrated music of the year: Spear of destiny - Morning Star, deserves =
more=20
credit, it's a cracking album<BR><BR>19) Next to Killing Joke, my top =
five=20
favorite bands/artists are: The Chameleons</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Gene Loves Jezebel/Jay Aston</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Young =
Gods</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Will =
Sergeant</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gavin =
Friday<BR><BR>20)=20
Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the =
Internet&nbsp;official site=20
unnecessary as&nbsp;fan sites are amazing and i thank them all very =
much,=20
cheers<BR><BR>22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, =
I'd really=20
like the following to happen: </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>for them not to have long =
periods of=20
inactivity between releases and tours, although with jaz's love of&nbsp; =

classical work, this is probably gonna be the case once this flurry=20
ends.<BR><BR>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, =
briefly=20
explain your reaction&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; yep ecfuckingstatic<BR><BR>24) =
What=20
would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red Krusty =

Clown?&nbsp; this should be a collaboration with the one and only Mester =
Coles,=20
i think we all agree.<BR><BR>25) Favorite track on the new album:Blood =
on your=20
hands<BR><BR>26) Least favorite track on the new album: =
Inferno<BR><BR>27) Were=20
it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been:Blood =
on your=20
Hands<BR><BR>28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? =
Your=20
thoughts? no not yet<BR><BR>29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like =
to see=20
produce the next Killing Joke record?&nbsp; Flood<BR><BR>30) Killing =
Joke track=20
that best sums up the world today:<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Seeing=20
Red<BR>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, =
WHAT THE=20
FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?&nbsp; yes and more to come, top =
quality<BR><BR>32)=20
Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? =
maybe some=20
limited edition framed prints or something, although you could say they =
are=20
already available,dunno,something a little different ....let me =
mull.........a=20
hologramic picture of the millennium jester maybe<BR><BR>33) Following =
the 2004=20
Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White House:&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Jello=20
Biafra<BR><BR>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been=20
apprehended? oh yes, I now sleep like a baby...thank you Sir Bush and =
Sir=20
blair....who's next<BR><BR>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle =
Saddam=20
this way:&nbsp;&nbsp; let the peopleof Iraq&nbsp;decide<BR><BR>36) Where =
is=20
Osama Bin Laden: he's got a burger van up Langwith Junction near the=20
scrapyard....really tasty burgers<BR><BR>37) Have we seen the last of =
terrorism=20
courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)?&nbsp; no<BR><BR>38) =
Do you=20
feel prepared for another such instance?&nbsp; how can you =
prepare?<BR><BR>39)=20
Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11,=20
2001?&nbsp;&nbsp; no<BR><BR>40) Where were you/what were you doing on =
that day?=20
I was at day hospital attending anxiety management group.<BR><BR>41) =
Were you=20
the next American president, your first act in office would be: =
apologise to a=20
few people for the bullshit that is now the norm....everyone expects =
lies,=20
everyone knows a conspiracy theory or 30 will surface for every event, =
therefore=20
nothing seems to hold creedence anymore...we all know about the lies, =
but it=20
would be great just to hear a little humility from the global=20
bullies.<BR><BR>42) Tony Blair is a: _buggerlugs________.<BR><BR>43) =
They want=20
replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime with the =
face of=20
Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:&nbsp;&nbsp; dunno,enlighten =
me<BR><BR>44)=20
George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you =
feel=20
this way. Support your argument:<BR>it's all there in his distant eyes, =
he is an=20
absolute cunt<BR>45) Under which American administration was the =
world/your own=20
situation better off: Bush's or=20
Clinton's?<BR>mmmmmm<BR>::::END::::</FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>=

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3C622.77A36310--