[kj] Revelations Embroidered Shirt

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:30:00 +1100

Personally, I'd love to be decked out in KILLING JOKE golf shirt & cap the
next time I tee off...

-S (who plays golf in Doc Martens)

"Christof hamille" <wessidetempest@hotmail.com>@misera.net on 19/12/2003
14:23:59

Please respond to gathering@misera.net

Sent by:    gathering-admin@misera.net

To:    gathering@misera.net
cc:

Subject:    RE: [kj] Revelations Embroidered Shirt

I think a embroidered shirt would be cool...but...do not put on a golf/polo
shirt.  Those are like the mullets of shirts.  Business on top but partying
down below.  I like the coffee mug idea a lot but also a good hat and/or a
stocking cap.  You know Raven will wear it.

Chris