[kj] YEAR END POLL FOR `03

The Exorcist gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:20:36 -0500

--=====================_159420281==.ALT

At 01:17 PM 12/18/2003, you wrote:

>Alright. As threatened, herewith THE GATHERING YEAR-END POLL FOR 2003.
>Most of you know how this works, but being that there are a lot of newbies
>around these days, simply Cut'n Paste the following questionaire part of
>this message into a new message and answer the questions as they apply to
>you, and then send them to the Gathering  (gathering@misera.net). This is
>not a scientific nor deadly serious poll, so feel free to waive any
>questions that you find too invasive, but by the same token -- don't be a
>big pussy, answer the questions.  It's only 45 questions, and most of them
>are short, one or two word answers, so keep thy whining to thyself.
>

>1) Your Name:     Yossy

>2) Your Age:    25
>
>3) Are you married and have you any children?  No and No
>
>4) I live here:    Brooklyn, NY
>
>5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:  96 or 97 if i recall correctly
>
>6) What do you want for X-mas?    A chanuka present!
>
>7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?  900 dollars on the Sont STR DA
>5000 ES and KJ paraphenlia
>
>8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?   Make $$$$$$$$
>
>9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:  Killing Joke
>Killing Joke, it was totally bitchin!
>
>10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five
>favorite releases of the year? No Idea but got ltos of good mp3's. heh!
>
>11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? Killing Joke,
>Android Lust, Tapping The vein. All were great
>
>12) Worst music you heard all year: Anything on the radio (just about)
>
>13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________,
>I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be
>restricted to music)

Radical Muslim ideals, suicide bombing, Techno, Trance. Liberal Left,
Martha stewart, Dirk's Mom. The list goes on and on and on! *grin*

>14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: Dead
>Can Dance, Mazzy Star, I'd like another album by Senser as well, Swans
>
>15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: Anyone who
>sucks!
>
>16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: Be
>damned if I know.
>
>17) Most overrated music of the year: Don't listen to the radi but most of
>that bullshit is over rated.
>
>18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke. end of story!
>
>19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are: Dead Can
>Dance, Eva Cassidy, Swans, Zohar Argov, Yungchen Lhamo (names are subject
>to change)
>
>20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet: Not
>much to say. Would like a master archive with all articles, info,
>interviews etc..
>
>22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like
>the following to happen: More Touring, A longer show and some new stuff.
>
>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain
>your reaction: Yes, I left with sore hands, sore back, sore legs and no
>voice. Need I go on?
>
>24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red
>Krusty Clown? I'd leave that up to Mr. Coles. Ive always been happy with
>his work. (Rob's Arse?)
>
>25) Favorite track on the new album: Dark Forces (but it's really iffy, I
>dig em all hard to pick one)
>
>26) Least favorite track on the new album:  Wardance remake. I could've
>lived without it.
>
>27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have
>been:   Dark Forces
>
>28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts?
>No and I never think. Empty head baby! Sheer Bliss!!!
>
>29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next
>Killing Joke record? No Clue
>
>30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:  Age Of Greed
>
>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE
>FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Yes, and more than my share! (with more to go
>soon enuf)
>
>32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?
>KJ Sweatshirts. In the winter time I need something to represent KJ as
>well. Coffee Mug.
Jaz Coleman Edible panties for the lady???

>33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White
>House: You guys gonna ahte me for this. but  G. W. BUSH
>
>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended? I
>never felt at harm. But the murderous bastard deserves to rot.
>
>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way: Put him up
>in Bagdad Square. Giver every Iraqi that was ever hurt by him or his
>actions a needle
and let everyone give him one poke. That should suffice. Maybe he will at
the end become a holy man.

>36) Where is Osama Bin Laden:  Strapped down to some Clinical table
>getting ass fucked by a german Mistress with a giant strap on. For exact
>locations. Ask Dirk.
He knows them all!   *grin*

>37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the
>homefront (US/UK/EUR)? Doubtfull. Hate lasts forever.
>
>38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? Nothing to prepare.
>take it as it comes.
>
>39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11,
>2001? Unsure. Don't know enough
>
>40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day? I was home sleeping.
>When I got a call from florida by a friend to see how I am.
>
>41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would
>be: Make official Porno day a federal Holiday
>
>42) Tony Blair is a: _________. Homosapien
>
>43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American
>Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:
Won't happen. Reagan family doesn't want it. And I don't give a shit. FDR
was a cocksucker

>44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why
>you feel this way. Support your argument:

I'll decide in a few years. In the meantime you cn all bite each others
heads off with your "opinions"

>45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation
>better off: Bush's or Clinton's?
Can't answer that. Sorry

>::::END::::

--=====================_159420281==.ALT

At 01:17 PM 12/18/2003, you wrote:<br><br>
<b>THE GATHERING YEAR-END POLL FOR 2003</b>. Most of you know how this
them to the Gathering&nbsp; (gathering@misera.net). This is not a
scientific nor deadly serious poll, so feel free to waive any questions
that you find too invasive, but by the same token -- don't be a big
pussy, answer the questions.&nbsp; It's only 45 questions, and most of
them are short, one or two word answers, so keep thy whining to
thyself.<br><br>
25<br><br>
3) Are you married and have you any children?&nbsp; No and No<br><br>
4) I live here:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Brooklyn, NY<br><br>
5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:&nbsp; 96 or 97 if i recall
correctly<br><br>
6) What do you want for X-mas?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A chanuka
present!<br><br>
7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?&nbsp; 900 dollars on the Sont
STR DA 5000 ES and KJ paraphenlia<br><br>
8) Your biggest hopes for 2004?&nbsp;&nbsp; Make $$$$$$$$<br><br>
9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:&nbsp; Killing
Joke Killing Joke, it was totally bitchin!<br><br>
10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five
favorite releases of the year? No Idea but got ltos of good mp3's.
heh!<br><br>
11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? Killing Joke,
Android Lust, Tapping The vein. All were great<br><br>
12) Worst music you heard all year: Anything on the radio (just
about)<br><br>
13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of
________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need
not be restricted to music)</blockquote><br>
Radical Muslim ideals, suicide bombing, Techno, Trance. Liberal Left,
Martha stewart, Dirk's Mom. The list goes on and on and on!
*grin*<br><br>
reforming/touring/releasing new material: Dead Can Dance, Mazzy Star, I'd
like another album by Senser as well, Swans<br><br>
15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: Anyone
who sucks!<br><br>
16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee: Be
damned if I know.<br><br>
17) Most overrated music of the year: Don't listen to the radi but most
of that bullshit is over rated.<br><br>
18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke. end of
story!<br><br>
19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are: Dead
Can Dance, Eva Cassidy, Swans, Zohar Argov, Yungchen Lhamo (names are
subject to change)<br><br>
20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet: Not
much to say. Would like a master archive with all articles, info,
interviews etc..<br><br>
22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like
the following to happen: More Touring, A longer show and some new
stuff.<br><br>
23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain
your reaction: Yes, I left with sore hands, sore back, sore legs and no
voice. Need I go on?<br><br>
24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the
red Krusty Clown? I'd leave that up to Mr. Coles. Ive always been happy
with his work. (Rob's Arse?)<br><br>
25) Favorite track on the new album: Dark Forces (but it's really iffy, I
dig em all hard to pick one)<br><br>
26) Least favorite track on the new album:&nbsp; Wardance remake. I
could've lived without it.<br><br>
27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have
been:&nbsp;&nbsp; Dark Forces<br><br>
28) Have you managed to see &quot;the Year of the Devil&quot; as yet?
Your thoughts? No and I never think. Empty head baby! Sheer Bliss!!!
29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next
Killing Joke record? No Clue<br><br>
30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:&nbsp; Age Of
Greed<br><br>
31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE
FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Yes, and more than my share! (with more to go
soon enuf)<br><br>
32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site?
KJ Sweatshirts. In the winter time I need something to represent KJ as
well. Coffee Mug.</blockquote>Jaz Coleman Edible panties for the lady???
I'd like to see this man in the White House: You guys gonna ahte me for
this. but&nbsp; G. W. BUSH<br><br>
34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended? I
never felt at harm. But the murderous bastard deserves to rot.<br><br>
35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way: Put him up
in Bagdad Square. Giver every Iraqi that was ever hurt by him or his
actions a needle</blockquote>and let everyone give him one poke. That
should suffice. Maybe he will at the end become a holy man.<br><br>
Strapped down to some Clinical table getting ass fucked by a german
Mistress with a giant strap on. For exact locations. Ask
terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)? Doubtfull.
Hate lasts forever.<br><br>
38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? Nothing to prepare.
take it as it comes.<br><br>
39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11,
2001? Unsure. Don't know enough<br><br>
40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day? I was home sleeping.
When I got a call from florida by a friend to see how I am.<br><br>
41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would
be: Make official Porno day a federal Holiday<br><br>
42) Tony Blair is a: _________. Homosapien<br><br>
43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American
Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your
reaction:</blockquote>Won't happen. Reagan family doesn't want it. And I
don't give a shit. FDR was a cocksucker<br><br>
True or False. Explain your feeling why you feel this way. Support your
argument:</blockquote><br>
I'll decide in a few years. In the meantime you cn all bite each others
heads off with your &quot;opinions&quot;<br><br>
administration was the world/your own situation better off: Bush's or