[kj] Poll

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:13:06 -0500

--------------060703080404060007040803

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?
Bought a new car and drove to Detroit + Chicago to see the Joke

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:
Alice Cooper - Eyes of Alice Cooper.  Oh lordy, its now a drink coaster...

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five
favorite releases of the year?
Nick Cave - Nocturama
Broadcast - Ha ha Sound
Glass Candy (forgot the title)

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?
Killing Joke = They Rule, Dude.
The Rapture = Awful Gang of Four Schlock 3rd rate rip offs. Fukcing Dieeeeee
Drive By Truckers = zzzzz z z z zz   z    z
Junior/Senior = Complete Dogshit.
The Locust = Okay
Broadcast = Highly enjoyable
 From Autumn to Ashes = Unintentionally Comical
Cave In = Okay
Christ Analog = Lame
New Model Army = Wished it was a full band, but still enjoyable
TurboNegro = Not as Intense as their album would leave me to believe
Electric Six = Forgettable
The Kills + Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs = Thank god, I didnt pay for that show.
And some crap band called Amen.

12) Worst music you heard all year:
Some Electroclash crap or lame goth synth bands.

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:
Probably Stranglers but I would like to see the original Roxy Music Line up.

--------------060703080404060007040803

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?<br>
see the Joke</font><br>
 9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:<br>
now a drink coaster...</font><br>
 10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite
releases of the year?<br>
Broadcast - Ha ha Sound</font><br>
 11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?<br>
offs. Fukcing Dieeeeee<br>
Drive By Truckers = zzzzz z z z zz &nbsp; z &nbsp; &nbsp;z<br>
Junior/Senior = Complete Dogshit.<br>
The Locust = Okay<br>
Broadcast = Highly enjoyable<br>
>From Autumn to Ashes = Unintentionally Comical<br>
Cave In = Okay<br>
Christ Analog = Lame<br>
New Model Army = Wished it was a full band, but still enjoyable<br>
TurboNegro = Not as Intense as their album would leave me to believe<br>
Electric Six = Forgettable<br>
The Kills + Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs = Thank god, I didnt pay for that show.<br>
And some crap band called Amen.</font><br>
 12) Worst music you heard all year:<br>
 14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:<br>
Roxy Music Line up.</font><br>

--------------060703080404060007040803--