[kj] news

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:34:20 +0000

--============_-1140335630==_ma============

Meanwhile The Raven is talking to the fabulously talented, charming,
handsome (and modest) Headcount about producing a new long playing
record, so that should keep him busy for a while.
My people tell me they've been speaking to headcount's people and
raven's people and they're hoping to organise some sort of
collaboration with malicious damage re this long playing record.

Also, I'm away until Sunday and won't be unsubscribing.
SO I DON'T WANT A MILLION FUCKING EMAILS ABOUT JEWS & ARABS WHEN I GET BACK!!!

I'll do the poll when I return AleXInNYC.

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
fabulously talented, charming, handsome (and modest) Headcount about
producing a new long playing record, so that should keep him busy for
a while.</font></div>
raven's people and they're hoping to organise some sort of
collaboration with malicious damage re this long playing record.</div>
WHEN I GET BACK!!!</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>