[kj] poll

n0153 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:11:12 -0200

--Apple-Mail-2--1018207904

1) Your Name: Junior

2) Your Age: 25 (Soon to be 26 on January 4th)

3) Are you married and have you any children? Nope. And for no reason=20
at all and by my choice, just getting out of a relationship that was=20
excellent.

4) I live here: Sao Paulo

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: Seven years now... could=20=

be more. Even though I have been only lurking for the last couple of=20
months.

6) What do you want for X-mas? An 18-inch action figure of Leatherface,=20=

from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?=A0 Breaking up with the girl I=20=

love.

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? Gonna make some very good movies and=20
travel.

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it ? David=20
Bowie's Reality and Syd Barrett's Madcap Laughs. Both are excellent,=20
the latest being pure genious.

10) Not including the   new  Killing Joke album, what were your top=20
five favorite releases of the year? the new bowie. mars volta was=20
almost ok... and I can't think of any other one... ahhh the new=20
Neubauten is great.

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? I haven't=20
seen anything.

12) Worst music you heard all year: as I do not watch mtv (hardly watch=20=

any tv at all) or listen to the radio, I have listened very few shitty=20=

things. Probably the crappiest shit around would be those bands that=20
want to sound like 70's punk bands.

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of=20
________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer=20
need not be restricted to music)=A0 Me

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material:=20
Killing Joke, Mission of Burma, Gang of Four, Fugazi, Skinny Puppy

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day: all=20
melodic metal

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:=20
Killing Joke - entire catalog

17) Most overrated music of the year: Strokes

18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are: Joy=20
Division, Einst=FCrzende Neubauten, Death in June, Legendary Pink Dots,=20=

Skinny Puppy

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet =20
Can't really say much because my own presence on the net has been=20
ridiculous these last months.

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like=20=

the following to happen: New album without the foofie with Big Paul=20
back... and a south american tour.

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly=20
explain your reaction
I saw them when they played rio de janeiro, sao paulo and buenos aires.=20=

oh wait! they didn't come!

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the=20=

red Krusty Clown? a real pic of a dead president bush.

25) Favorite track on the new album: House pain built

26) Least favorite track on the new album: none

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have=20
been: Total Invasion

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your=20
thoughts? Haven't seen.

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next=20
Killing Joke record? Me

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today: Total Invasion

31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT=20
THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? My ex girlfriend told me right after I=20
broke up with her that she had ordered two shirts but now would have to=20=

cancel the order.

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable=20
site? KJ underwear.

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White=20=

House: Osama, vice Sadam

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Sad  dam  Hussein has been=20
apprehended? Why would I?

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way: Set him=20
free again so the U.S have something to pretend to be doing.

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden: Hidden

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the=20
homefront (US/UK/EUR)? No.

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? I don't think they=20=

would attack Brasil, so....

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September=20
11, 2001?
Does it matter?

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?
Sleeping when my mom called telling me that "they were bombing nyc"

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office=20
would be:
Get me some money

42) Tony Blair is an: _________. english and very silly man

43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American=20=

Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction: couldn't=20
care less.

44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why=20=

you feel this way. Support your argument: True. Do I really need to=20
tell you why?

45) Under which American administration was the world/your own=20
situation better off: Bush's or Clinton's? Do I care?

::::END::::

--Apple-Mail-2--1018207904

1) Your Name: <bold>Junior=20

</bold>2) Your Age: <bold>25 (Soon to be 26 on January 4th)=20

</bold>3) Are you married and have you any children? <bold>Nope. And
for no reason at all and by my choice, just getting out of a
relationship that was excellent.

</bold>4) I live here: <bold>Sao Paulo=20

</bold>5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: <bold>Seven years
now... could be more. Even though I have been only lurking for the
last couple of months.=20

</bold>6) What do you want for X-mas? <bold>An 18-inch action figure
of Leatherface, from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.=20

</bold>7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?=A0 <bold>Breaking up
with the girl I love.=20

</bold>8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? <bold>Gonna make some very good
movies and travel.=20

</bold>9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it
<bold>? David Bowie's Reality and Syd Barrett's Madcap Laughs. Both
are excellent, the latest being pure genious.

</bold>10) Not including the   new  Killing Joke album, what were your
top five favorite releases of the year? <bold>the new bowie. mars
volta was almost ok... and I can't think of any other one... ahhh the
new Neubauten is great.=20

</bold>11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate?
<bold>I haven't seen anything.=20

</bold>12) Worst music you heard all year: <bold>as I do not watch mtv
(hardly watch any tv at all) or listen to the radio, I have listened
very few shitty things. Probably the crappiest shit around would be
those bands that want to sound like 70's punk bands.

</bold>13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan
of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer
need not be restricted to music)=A0 <bold>Me=20

</bold>14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new
material: <bold>Killing Joke, Mission of Burma, Gang of Four, Fugazi,
Skinny Puppy

</bold>15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:
<bold>all melodic metal

</bold>16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe
stylee: <bold>Killing Joke - entire catalog=20

</bold>17) Most overrated music of the year: <bold>Strokes=20

</bold>18) Most underrated music of the year: <bold>Killing Joke=20

</bold>19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists
are: <bold>Joy Division, Einst=FCrzende Neubauten, Death in June,
Legendary Pink Dots, Skinny Puppy

</bold>20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the
Internet  <bold>Can't really say much because my own presence on the
net has been ridiculous these last months.

</bold>22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd
really like the following to happen: <bold>New album without the
foofie with Big Paul back... and a south american tour.

</bold>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so,
briefly explain your reaction=20

<bold>I saw them when they played rio de janeiro, sao paulo and buenos
aires. oh wait! they didn't come!

</bold>24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other
than the red Krusty Clown? <bold>a real pic of a dead president bush.=20

</bold>25) Favorite track on the new album: <bold>House pain built

</bold>26) Least favorite track on the new album: <bold>none=20

</bold>27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would
have been: <bold>Total Invasion=20

</bold>28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet?
Your thoughts? <bold>Haven't seen.=20

</bold>29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the
next Killing Joke record? <bold>Me

</bold>30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today:
<bold>Total Invasion

</bold>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not,
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? <bold>My ex girlfriend told me
right after I broke up with her that she had ordered two shirts but
now would have to cancel the order.=20

</bold>32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles
estimable site? <bold>KJ underwear.=20

</bold>33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in
the White House: <bold>Osama, vice Sadam

</bold>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Sad  dam  Hussein has been
apprehended? <bold>Why would I?=20

</bold>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:
<bold>Set him free again so the U.S have something to pretend to be
doing.

</bold>36) Where is Osama Bin Laden: <bold>Hidden

</bold>37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on
the homefront (US/UK/EUR)? <bold>No.=20

</bold>38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? <bold>I
don't think they would attack Brasil, so....

</bold>39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of
September 11, 2001?=20

<bold>Does it matter?

</bold>40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?=20

<bold>Sleeping when my mom called telling me that "they were bombing
nyc"

</bold>41) Were you the next American president, your first act in
office would be:=20

<bold>Get me some money

</bold>42) Tony Blair is an: _________. <bold>english and very silly
man=20

</bold>43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the
American Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction:
<bold>couldn't care less.=20

</bold>44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your
feeling why you feel this way. Support your argument: <bold>True. Do I
really need to tell you why?

</bold>45) Under which American administration was the world/your own
situation better off: Bush's or Clinton's? <bold>Do I care?

</bold>::::END::::=20

--Apple-Mail-2--1018207904--