[kj] poll

parasikon gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:25:37 -0800 (PST)

--0-407973056-1071775537=:14416

) Your Name: Chris

2) Your Age: 28 (Soon to be 29 on Sunday)

3) Are you married and have you any children? Yes,Married with two children.

4) I live here: Mississippi

5) I've been a member of the Gathering since: I've been here a little while.

6) What do you want for X-mas? People to buy more stuff for my kids instead.

7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?  No extravagance.

8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? A new government after the annihilation of both democrats and republicans.

9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it?:Last two were Kiss albums.Peter Criss solo album and The Elder.I'm a fan, what else can i say?Peter Criss's solo album was better than i'd have expected.The Elder's not anything that great though.

10) Not including the new Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite releases of the year? Couldn't tell you.I've been pretty isolated from it all.

11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? I haven't seen anything.

12) Worst music you heard all year: Something off of the new Metallica album.

13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restricted to music)  Nascar

14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: Killing Joke,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Steppenwolf,Helmet,Budgie

15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:P.O.D.,Limp Bizkit,Korn,Mudvayne,Puddle Of Mudd,any of that shit.

16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:

Killing Joke - Fire Dances,Night Time,Extremities,What's This For,Democracy

Creedence Clearwater Revival - the entire catalog

Steppenwolf - entire catalog

17) Most overrated music of the year: Metallica

18) Most underrated music of the year: Killing Joke

19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:
Kiss,Steppenwolf,Depeche Mode,Prong,New Model Army

20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet
It's too bad the official site is pale in comparison to the ones set up by fans/Gatherers.

22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the following to happen: New album.Better advertising and a positive change in their management.Plus, Big Paul Ferguson back in action with the band.Christ, why don't they just go see the guy?

23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain your reaction
Missed out on all of it.

24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red Krusty Clown? A Phoenix rising out of a river of blood,cocks,cows,anything really.

25) Favorite track on the new album: Blood On Your Hands

26) Least favorite track on the new album: Loose Cannon

27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been: Total Invasion

28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts? Haven't seen.

29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing Joke record? Daniel Lanois,Terry Date,Scott Burns,Andy Wallace,Mike Clink

30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today: Blood On Your Hands

31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? The Lottery.

32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? Posters.

33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White House: Ralph Nader

34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam Hussein has been apprehended?Hell no.

35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:Lock him up.Forget about him.

36) Where is Osama Bin Laden: Dancing circles around us all.

37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)? No.

38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? Don't spend alot of time dwelling on it.

39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2001?
Iraq never had anything to do with September 11th.Never had any weapons of mass destruction and were never a threat to us anyway.

40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?
I was here at home.Saw it over and over on the television.Horrible.

41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be:
Charge George Bush with crimes against all of humanity and hand his compassionate/conservative ass over to the proper authorities.

42) Tony Blair is a: _________. lapdancer?

43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction: It's money.Fuck it.

44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you feel this way. Support your argument: Absolute truth.I don't have to support my argument.You only have to listen to him speak.It's like a bad puppet show.

45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation better off: Bush's or Clinton's? Truthfully, i don't think it was that much better under either regime.

::::END::::

--0-407973056-1071775537=:14416

<DIV>) Your Name: <STRONG>Chris <BR></STRONG><BR>2) Your Age: <STRONG>28 (Soon to be 29 on Sunday)<BR></STRONG><BR>3) Are you married and have you any children? <STRONG>Yes,Married with two children.<BR></STRONG><BR>4) I live here: <STRONG>Mississippi<BR></STRONG><BR>5) I've been a member of the Gathering since:<STRONG> I've been here a little while.<BR><BR></STRONG>6) What do you want for X-mas? <STRONG>People to buy more stuff for my kids instead.<BR></STRONG><BR>7) Your biggest extravagance of the year?&nbsp;<STRONG> No extravagance.<BR></STRONG><BR>8) Your biggest hopes for 2004? <STRONG>A new government after the annihilation of both democrats and republicans.<BR><BR></STRONG>9) What was the last album you bought,why, and how is it<STRONG>?:Last two were Kiss albums.Peter Criss solo album and The Elder.I'm a fan, what else can i say?Peter Criss's solo album was better than i'd have expected.The Elder's not anything that great though.<BR></STRONG><BR>10) Not including the new
 Killing Joke album, what were your top five favorite releases of the year? <STRONG>Couldn't tell you.I've been pretty isolated from it all.</STRONG><BR><BR>11) What live bands have you seen recently. Did they rate? <STRONG>I haven't seen anything.<BR><BR></STRONG>12) Worst music you heard all year: <STRONG>Something off of the new Metallica album.<BR><BR></STRONG>13) If I find out that the person I'm talking to is a big fan of ________, I lose all interest in talking to them (note: your answer need not be restricted to music)&nbsp; <STRONG>Nascar<BR></STRONG><BR>14) Band(s) most in need of reforming/touring/releasing new material: <STRONG>Killing Joke,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Steppenwolf,Helmet,Budgie<BR><BR></STRONG>15) Band(s) most in need of hanging it up and calling it a day:<STRONG>P.O.D.,Limp Bizkit,Korn,Mudvayne,Puddle Of Mudd,any of that shit.&nbsp;<BR></STRONG><BR>16) Albums most in need of re-mastering and re-release deluxe stylee:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Killing Joke - Fire Dances,Night Time,Extremities,What's This For,Democracy</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Creedence Clearwater Revival - the entire catalog</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Steppenwolf - entire catalog<BR></STRONG><BR>17) Most overrated music of the year:<STRONG> Metallica<BR><BR></STRONG>18) Most underrated music of the year: <STRONG>Killing Joke<BR><BR></STRONG>19) Next to Killing Joke, my top five favorite bands/artists are:</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Kiss,Steppenwolf,Depeche Mode,Prong,New Model Army<BR><BR></STRONG>20) Express your views on Killing Joke's presence on the Internet</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>It's too bad the official site is pale in comparison to the ones set up by fans/Gatherers.</STRONG><BR><BR>22) Regarding the Joke, despite all the rumormongering, I'd really like the following to happen: <STRONG>New album.Better advertising and a positive change in their management.Plus, Big Paul Ferguson back in action with the band.Christ, why don't they just go see the guy?<BR></STRONG><BR>23) Did you get to see Killing Joke on this tour? If so, briefly explain your reaction<BR><STRONG>Missed out&nbsp;on&nbsp;all of it.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><BR>24) What would you have rather seen on the album cover, other than the red Krusty Clown? <STRONG>A Phoenix rising out of a river of blood,cocks,cows,anything really.<BR><BR></STRONG>25) Favorite track on the new album: <STRONG>Blood On Your Hands</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>26) Least favorite track on the new album:<STRONG> Loose Cannon<BR></STRONG><BR>27) Were it up to you to have chosen the first single, it would have been: <STRONG>Total Invasion<BR><BR></STRONG>28) Have you managed to see "the Year of the Devil" as yet? Your thoughts? <STRONG>Haven't seen.<BR></STRONG><BR>29) Outside of Andy Gill, who would you like to see produce the next Killing Joke record? <STRONG>Daniel Lanois,Terry Date,Scott Burns,Andy Wallace,Mike Clink<BR><BR></STRONG>30) Killing Joke track that best sums up the world today: <STRONG>Blood On Your Hands<BR></STRONG><BR>31) Have you bought anything from Malicious Damage yet? If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?<STRONG> The Lottery.<BR></STRONG><BR>32) Goods you'd like to see made available on Mike Coles estimable site? <STRONG>Posters.<BR><BR></STRONG>33) Following the 2004 Elections, I'd like to see this man in the White House: <STRONG>Ralph Nader<BR></STRONG><BR>34) Do you feel 'safer' now that Saddam
 Hussein has been apprehended?<STRONG>Hell no.<BR><BR></STRONG>35) Now that he's in custody, I would handle Saddam this way:<STRONG>Lock him up.Forget about him.<BR><BR></STRONG>36) Where is Osama Bin Laden: <STRONG>Dancing circles around us all.<BR></STRONG><BR>37) Have we seen the last of terrorism courtesy of Islamists on the homefront (US/UK/EUR)? <STRONG>No. <BR></STRONG><BR>38) Do you feel prepared for another such instance? <STRONG>Don't spend alot of time dwelling on it.<BR><BR></STRONG>39) Do you think Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11, 2001?<BR><STRONG>Iraq never had anything to do with September 11th.Never had any weapons of mass destruction and were never a threat to us anyway.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><BR>40) Where were you/what were you doing on that day?</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I was here at home.Saw it over and over on the television.Horrible.<BR><BR></STRONG>41) Were you the next American president, your first act in office would be:</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Charge George Bush with crimes against all of humanity and hand his compassionate/conservative ass over to the proper authorities.<BR><BR></STRONG>42) Tony Blair is a: _________. <STRONG>lapdancer?<BR></STRONG><BR>43) They want replace Franklin Delano Roosevelt's face on the American Dime with the face of Ronald Reagan. What is your reaction: <STRONG>It's money.Fuck it.<BR><BR></STRONG>44) George W. Bush is an idiot: True or False. Explain your feeling why you feel this way. Support your argument: <STRONG>Absolute truth.I don't have to support my argument.You only have to listen to him speak.It's like a bad puppet show.<BR><BR></STRONG>45) Under which American administration was the world/your own situation better off: Bush's or Clinton's? <STRONG>Truthfully, i don't think it was that much better under either regime.<BR><BR></STRONG>::::END::::<BR></DIV></XBODY><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-407973056-1071775537=:14416--