[kj] OUTRAGEOUS! ON TOPIC! NEWS!

Dirk Kingerske gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:28:22 +0100

<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;Rumours of a conversation between Rob's Arse and Raven could not be confirmed at the time of going to press, but, in hushed tones, it was said that the next bout of Killing Joke activity may start in March. Sources close to Rob's Arse may have said that the management are keen that Killing Joke do not do anything until the start of summer whilst the management concentrates on other artists in the fold such as Badly Drawn Boy. (jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez).</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>sorry, but I can't see the problem what&nbsp;have the management done to promote the last tour??????</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>dirk&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;More news when we receive it............................
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)