[kj] OUTRAGEOUS! ON TOPIC! NEWS!

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:56:56 EST

--part1_14.1ee67350.2d133658_boundary

In a message dated 18/12/03 08:50:32 Pacific Standard Time, joker@Z6.com
writes:

> Killing Joke do not do anything until the start of summer whilst the
> management concentrates on other artists in the fold such as Badly Drawn Boy.
> (jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez)

   Pass me my gun dear, i have a muppet to shoot.

   Is this all that is stopping Killing Joke, a fucking idiot with a silly
bobble hat, flared trousers and stubble ( shit did i just describe Marc
Phillips?). Where does he live? il go round and shoot him, will that get things back
online? No not Marc Phillips....Badly drawn useless cunt.

   Jel

--part1_14.1ee67350.2d133658_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 18/12/03 08:50:3=
2 Pacific Standard Time, joker@Z6.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Killing Joke do not do anything=
 until the start of summer whilst the management concentrates on other artis=
ts in the fold such as Badly Drawn Boy. (jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez)</BLOCKQUO=
TE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Pass me my gun dear, i have a muppet to shoot. <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Is this all that is stopping Killing Joke, a fucking idiot with=
 a silly bobble hat, flared trousers and stubble ( shit did i just describe=20=
Marc Phillips?). Where does he live? il go round and shoot him, will that ge=
t things back online? No not Marc Phillips....Badly drawn useless cunt.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14.1ee67350.2d133658_boundary--