[kj] O/T Chat

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:48:57 EST

--part1_1e9.15a644e8.2d133479_boundary

 Apologies to any that popped into chat to find me not there, but i got
booted ( something to do with coffee on Mr. Phillips monitor i feel...lol) and had
problems getting back. Quite glad i missed Bluce mind you, with his ever so
funny....'come on Villa' hahahaha you little wag you, remind me to slip a lil
knife into your ribs when we meet <ggg> anyway all is well now in chattyland

--part1_1e9.15a644e8.2d133479_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
 Apologies to any that popped into chat to find me not there, but i got boot=
ed ( something to do with coffee on Mr. Phillips monitor i feel...lol) and h=
ad problems getting back. Quite glad i missed Bluce mind you, with his ever=20=
so funny....'come on Villa' hahahaha you little wag you, remind me to slip a=
 lil knife into your ribs when we meet &lt;ggg&gt; anyway all is well now in=
 chattyland</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e9.15a644e8.2d133479_boundary--