[kj] Intro

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:43:08 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3154592588_214604_MIME_Part

Welcome, Rudolph. Buckle your seat-belt. You've hopped aboard during a
period of turbulence.

Welcome again, and never be afraid to speak up and tell someone they're ful=
of shit.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Falcata-Galia Recordings" <fgrecs@adelphia.net>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Intro
Date: Wed, Dec 17, 2003, 10:09 PM

Hello;

I just joined the list.

My name is Rudy Carrera, and Ive been looking for this mailing list for a
long time.=A0 Im an old fan of the band and wanted to see if I could learn
more by being here.

Regards,

Rudolph A. Carrera

Fal=E7ata-Galia Recordings

http://www.falcata-galia.com

Tariff Records

http://www.tariffrecords.com

Rudy's Information Center

http://members.tripod.com/rudy_info_ctr/home.htm

--MS_Mac_OE_3154592588_214604_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Intro</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Welcome, Rudolph. Buckle your seat-belt. You've hopped aboard during a peri=
od of turbulence.<BR>
<BR>
Welcome again, and never be afraid to speak up and tell someone they're ful=
l of shit.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>