Fwd: [kj] Intro

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:42:03 -0000

>Welcome Rudy

Whoops, where are my manners ?

Welcome to The Gathering Rudy . . . . it's not normally as bad as this =
(it's
worse !!) :=AC)

Marc

This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). =
If you
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey Health Communities.