[kj] P S

Behan, Craig gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:06:27 -0800

I agree Bob, we are bombarded with this debate from all the usual media
outlets, i'm sick of it, more KJ please.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of Rob's Arse
Sent: 18 December 2003 10:35
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] P S

Peter

Please get your head out of your arse and stop clogging up my inbox with
your bullshit!!

Fucking hell, the gathering is turning into a shitheap! Why don't we do
something outrageous and talk about KILLING JOKE.

Can't we get this thing back on track folks?

Thanks

Grumpy Bob

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com> wrote:
I did nt   write that to be argumentive,It was requested by jester.As no one
seems to be disagreeing,it seems you all agree with me. If ever you need any
more education,Let me know, Id be glad to help,

goodnight