[kj] ps

Jester gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:33:17 -0600

You have still, as far as I have seen, have not answered or even addressed
Alex's question as to WHY you were incarcerated not once, but twice. Do tell
Peter Piper.

On 12/18/03 5:06 AM, "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Please read my earlier posts.If you were against him being
> toppled,logically,You must of been for him staying in power

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"