[kj] Homework for jester

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:40:11 -0800 (PST)

Peter

You are REALLY pissing me off.

I have relatives who are Muslim. Two cousins aged 20-25. According to you , they'll be blowing me up this Christams.

But hey, wait a minute, unlike you, they are broad minded intelligent young men who will be happy  to sit at our family table and enjoy the a Christian festival meal with us.

But if I listen to you, I better be checking those Christmas crackers for semtex or suchlike.

Fucking hell mate, you are so polarised in your opinions!

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com> wrote:
as we go into 2004 ,the western world and muslim worlds are expanding, they have seen the way we live and they dont agree ,(alchol,sex equality,freedom of expression,wearing shorts,porn,etc etc ) so  muslims have declared war on the west(i dont say US,because lots of you are on their side) proof is the terrorist attacks NY,Bali,
Sa ana ,istanbul,nairobi,mombassa ,turkey again,and many more attacks which have been thrawted. and there will be many more to come,We have been told in London,not maybe, but when.
    So what shall we (excluding most of you) do about it, shall we try to appease them,No unless we convert to islam they wont be content,so whether we like it or not we have a war on our hands
  israel ,their society has so much in common with ours,while the palestinians have so much in common with their neighbours egypt and jordan,so you have two seperate peoples living in one country ,causing friction ,their is no palestine,theres nether been an internationally reconised leader,before the jews arrived it as just swamp and desert ,before the 67 war jordan occupied the west bank,and treated the locals even worse,and even now the palestinians have a better standard of life than their brothers in jordan and egypt.
 I was unfortunate enough to find myself incarcerated in both israel and jordan,so you can say i have inside information on the situation
  A palestinian suicide bomber blows himself up and goes straight to heaven,a palestinian gets shot in the street ,again straight to heaven .tell me whats the difference
     And before you say not all muslims are like that,if you can watch arabic TV and see their point of view
   their is a lot of unrest in saudi(Bin ladens home), and the regime may topple soon .Then it will be game on ,I hope my desendents wont be bowing to mecca five times a day.

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of worldmap.com)