[kj] Homework for jester

Jester gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:41:14 -0600

On 12/18/03 3:12 AM, "Falcata-Galia Recordings" <fgrecs@adelphia.net> wrote=
:

> Poor test, boyo.

I kinda think you missed the point of Pavel's post, there Rudolph.
Understandable as you just tuned in, and missed a couple of days worth of
information leading up to this. But you did miss it completely. The "boyo"
tag makes ya look pretty bad in this instance, as well, considering that
fact.
>=20
> The real answer is because 1) the boys know their families get paid to
> do it and 2) they can't fight Israel any other way.  I have plenty of
> issues with Israel, but the Palestinian way is extremely stupid, killing
> off their future in that way.

Yeah, cause they do have a plethora of options at their hands. So much
money, so many opportunities laying at their feet, why do they do this!?!?!
Look, no one is saying what they are doing is right, but you also have to
look at the reason things are carried out this way too. Don=B9t attack the
weed and ignore the root.
>=20
> And the Muslim fanatics do indeed hate porn and alcohol.  Major tenant
> in Islam.  Read the Koran.

Yes, and your point? Because they detest porn and alcohol, we have the righ=
to exterminate them? I detest adultery. So, I guess you want me offed for
that. It is not our right to decide who and who should not roam the earth.
Just curious where your going with this?

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO=20

THE WEBMASTER,=20
JESTER=20
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM=20

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"