[kj] OT: Ahhhhhh....

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:56:54 -0500

For the last two days, I have done absolutely nothing but eat grilled meat,
drink beer, fart, belch, scratch and watch college football all day long.

After almost 5 years of marriage, my wife knows (because I systematically
wore her down) that Saturdays from September through December are purely for
college football. Do not ask any friends or relatives to come visit on those
days or I will surely embarrass you. Do not plan any kind of special
Saturday nights out for movies or dinner because I can catch it on VHS and
I'm NOT hungry. Do not expect any yard work - hire someone. I will not move
"just one box from the attic" no matter how bad it is needed. Do not, repeat
DO NOT start any long-winded stories or tell me any new "issues" or try to
draw me into "meaningful" conversations on Saturdays - they can wait till
January.

I will be MIA after 6PM CST Sunday night (tonight), till sometime Tuesday. A
full bottle of Jim Beam, Margarita's, and a 12 pk of Rolling Rock will die
tonight.

FUCK I wish I was in Austin right now!!!!!!!!

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,
Jester