[kj] new Gatherers should be zennoned

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 04:35:58 +0000

>From: sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>
>A trifle harsh there, "all y'all". Didn't know we could zip
>things other than files(haha)...it takes less words to write,
>"Jaz, Geordie, boat to Ice-land, heroin, baloons, Grd's. near
>deathXpernce, Jaz pisses off locals so bad (per Bjoerk) he
>nearly gets his/G's asses kicked out in the countryside by the
>natives armed w/stix and such. Ask n' I'll find the interview
>and link it.
I knew all that- I found it out when I was reading some Bjork/Peyr files, a
while ago.  I also heard that Jaz left his cat with Youth and Youth has
commited a heinous crime of not taking proper care of the said cat and
letting him die.  He should be shot and if I had known that when I met
Youth, I would have been less than civil. But all this is not about Iceland
episode, is it?
And zenon/zenon is a gas, present in our atmosphere ( .00005%), and which,
when it's used in lamps, is often called zennon, as in zennon
lights/spots.These are very powerful, around 5000K, close to brightness of
sunlight, and are used by neurosurgeons for example, but also in
concert/venue lighting systems. Roadies would be familiar with "zennon
supertrooper spot lights".
whatever.

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental