[kj] new Gatherers should be seen, not burned

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

A trifle harsh there, "all y'all". Didn't know we could zip
things other than files(haha)...it takes less words to write,
"Jaz, Geordie, boat to Ice-land, heroin, baloons, Grd's. near
deathXpernce, Jaz pisses off locals so bad (per Bjoerk) he
nearly gets his/G's asses kicked out in the countryside by the
natives armed w/stix and such. Ask n' I'll find the interview
and link it.
                      AND
        Re: Echo and Funnymen,
in my usual impartial, yet objective manner and fashion(please
see my previous posts), I think some may recant their previous
utterings on the subject(EATB), if you were to ever have sampled
from a particular dish they served up, called ...."Electrafixion".
Mind you, lots of Funnymen fans (de)cried out against such
nonsense,
            - The "Cutter" it was NOT.
In Ian's words, they,
"Iggied out", but i think they did much better than that.
click
www.bunnymen.com/recordings.html

slide down 5 albums(to'Burned'), click on tracks 1-8.
Mentally compensate for a very deep bass missing on these
samples.
[They're on-tour very soon also]

PS  new gatherETTES' fotos,..is there one to complement(or
better yet, replace) Rob's ____? And will it/she post its
own thoughts?

One more please one more here-dont delete yet:--
how about, "Queer eye for the KJ guys"? Blood on Jaz's Hands
                                                   then, eh?

Saul