[kj] Feeling Old

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:09:23 EDT

--part1_6b.18087599.2c80c6a3_boundary

 have a fine set of gnashers . . . ever seen my party trick of biting the
tops off beer bottles ?

would those be the plastic screw topped (what will those Americans think of
next) beer bottles?
And can you do it without applying the Dentufix first  ;-p

graham

--part1_6b.18087599.2c80c6a3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11"> have a fine set of gnashers . . . ever seen my party=
 trick of biting the<BR>
tops off beer bottles ?<BR>
<BR>
would those be the plastic screw topped (what will those Americans think of=20=
next) beer bottles?<BR>
And can you do it without applying the Dentufix first&nbsp; ;-p<BR>
<BR>
graham</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6b.18087599.2c80c6a3_boundary--