[kj] Feeling Old

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:32:57 +0100

Alexander  Smith sed...

> Here is the 2003 year's list:

> The people who are starting college this fall across the nation were born in
> 1985.

You know... I bought my first album in 1985. It was the Ghostbusters
soundtrack album. I bought it on tape. Lost the case about two weeks
later, two years later I moved to the other side of the country and
the tape lay in my cousins garage until I reclaimed it about six years
ago while looking for their dog who had run in there in a strop after
I refused his sexual advances. Since then it's sat with the rest of my
cassette collection in the wicker bookcase in the bathroom. Last night
I dropped it in the bath and fucked it up. If it doesn't work anymore
I may have it gilded and mounted as a tribute to my past... or
something.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76