[kj] new gig

nicholas fitzpatrick gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:11:49 +0000

Years and years ago they did a secret gig there. I was seeing New order at
Manchester that night but my ex-girlfriend happened to be at the Leadmill
when they came on. She reckoned she undid Jaz's shoe laces as he was
singing.
Another mate of of mine who happened to be there got a Courtald Talk tape
which they were flogging. New Order were great (and Happy Monday and ACR)
but kicked myself for missing that.

(I've just realised that my mate was probably sha**ing my girlfriend that
night. Jesus, it's taken 15 years to dawn on me. Bas*ards.)