[kj] Rolling Stone Weighs In

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:27:31 -0700 (PDT)

album of the year was suprisingly good, especially for
a band who obviously could give 2 shits at that point.
king for a day is my least favourite, but is still
great and has some awesome stuff on it. The Kid 606 CD
is one of my favourite Ipecac releases. Plus, they had
the good sense to pick up Skeleton Key.

Leigh

=====