[kj] Rolling Stone Weighs In

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:48:42 -0500

On 8/29/03 12:23 AM, "Cliff and Kara Livingston" <antifrz@alaska.net> wrote=
:

> would be funny if we the crazed KJ fans actually wrote rolling stone,and
> protested they're lame review.
> Don't forget to tell them you'll never buy they're paper again,or you'll
> cancel your subscription,haha,Cliff
>=20
Don=B9t forget to demand a refund on for the shit you bought with the review.

If only Killing Joke could come close to the greatness of "The New Britney:
Hilary Duff." The lame shit they like, tis no surprise they didn=B9t get the
Joke.

A sample of the shit you will find in RS:

Rock & Roll=20
Following in Pearl Jam's footsteps, the String Cheese Incident take on
Ticketmaster.=20

Q&A
By Austin Scaggs=20
Jimmy Buffett on Parrotheads vs. Deadheads.

As if we care...
Mary J. Blige reunites with P. Diddy for Love and Life. Plus: New CDs from
Warren Zevon, the Raveonettes, June Carter Cash

Yep, about sums it up....

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio=20

The Web Master,=20