[kj] some old geezers down Camden town

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:53:20 EDT

--part1_197.1efbc7b7.2c7fb7b0_boundary

and were'nt we all so happy!!!
sadly the photo's of the band didn't turn out too well. Mariko was stuck
behind a bunch of jokers with bigger cameras than hers. I liked the crowd shots
though, hope you will too (and we've seen loads of great pictures of the band.)
anyway, in danger of blurbing too much, find them attached. Or linked to. Or,
you know

<A HREF="http://geocities.com/woody2shooz/killingjoke.html">http://geocities.com/woody2shooz/killingjoke.html</A>

--part1_197.1efbc7b7.2c7fb7b0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11">and were'nt we all so happy!!!<BR>
sadly the photo's of the band didn't turn out too well. Mariko was stuck beh=
ind a bunch of jokers with bigger cameras than hers. I liked the crowd shots=
 though, hope you will too (and we've seen loads of great pictures of the ba=
nd.)<BR>
anyway, in danger of blurbing too much, find them attached. Or linked to. Or=
, you know<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://geocities.com/woody2shooz/killingjoke.html">http://geociti=
es.com/woody2shooz/killingjoke.html</A></FONT></HTML>

--part1_197.1efbc7b7.2c7fb7b0_boundary--