[kj] Vienna 2003 mirror

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:03:09 +0000 (GMT)

http://www.burningrome.com/private/kj/vienna
u: gathering
p: implant

Download all the files, including the MasterSplitter utility if you do not
already have a file-joining program.  (If you are really clever, the files
can be joined from a DOS prompt using copy.)  Install MasterSplitter from
the Zip file, run the utility, and join the files.  I confirmed this will
give you a file identical to the original.

On Linux/UNIX, cat will work, quite possibly on Mac OS X too.  Otherwise
on Mac, I don't know what to tell you.  There must be a utility out there.

I will keep this up for a few days, but will need to clear some space
pretty soon.

--Mark