[kj] new Gatherers should be seen, not heard.....

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:31:23 +0100

Jpwhkj@aol.com sed...

> I'm obviously missing loads of posts - like this one, where I got Peter's
> reply, but didn't see any of the earlier exchange. WTF? Is this happening to
> anyone else? Especially anyone on AOL?

My email *seems* fine, but I think there are problems. The ongoing
spam situation coupled with the ongoing nasty worm situation couldn't
be good for the internet.

http://four.pairlist.net/pipermail/gathering/

Is the posting archive for this group. Check what you got against
what's been posted there, but there has been plenty of mail here
today. Not record amounts but average.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76