[KJ] Live Vienna 2003

ade gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:06:37 +0100

>PRAEst76 said...

>> On eDonkey that does not make it easier...much more difficult actually.
>> But they could have made a big zip or rar archive with individual files
in
>> there.  That's what you find more often.

>I know, terrible isn't it? This just isn't good enough... mumble grumble...

ROFLOL! Top class!!

As I'm apparently such an ungrateful bastard, I've been (literally) walking
around all day having little digs at myself:

"Tut! You could've mixed it in Dullby Surround at the VERY LEAST!"

& my best so far:

"Why didn't you cut it to CD & distribute it to (almost) every single member
of the Gathering?!? It's a fucking disgrace!!"

I even poked myself in the ribs to get the point across to myself! Authentic
eh?!! It's good to be bullied! And it's always good to be made an example
of, I find!! And do you know why? Because I've NEVER EVER thanked anyone on
the Gathering for providing ANYTHING EVER (apparently). And I'm not about to
start thanking myself either!!

LOL!

So.. if anyone wants a copy of Vienna burnt to CD, just send me a stamped
self-addressed envelope & a blank CD - I'll do the rest ;)

ade - the ungrateful CUNT who NEVER EVER thanked ANYONE off-list but only
ever does on-list to please the Internet Police.