[kj] new Gatherers should be seen, not heard.....

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:58:09 EDT

--part1_7e.3d2eeb1d.2c7e8371_boundary

I'm obviously missing loads of posts - like this one, where I got Peter's
reply, but didn't see any of the earlier exchange. WTF? Is this happening to
anyone else? Especially anyone on AOL?

Jamie

> So... you are saying that new gatherers should only post photos of
> themselves?
>
> Thomas Kennedy sed...
>
> > Zip it, Monika.....*mute* ..... When you're up to speed on KJ (like
> > in regards to a certain historical episode in Iceland) you can run
> > your mouth non-stop. Until then, listen and learn.
>
> Hark at you! Cheeky mare...
>
> -
> PRAEst76
> http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76

--part1_7e.3d2eeb1d.2c7e8371_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica>I'm obviously missing loads of posts - li=
ke this one, where I got Peter's reply, but didn't see any of the earlier ex=
change. WTF? Is this happening to anyone else? Especially anyone on AOL?<BR>
<BR>
Jamie<BR>
<BR>
<FONT  SIZE=3D2><BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><BR>
So... you are saying that new gatherers should only post photos of<BR>
themselves?<BR>
<BR>
Thomas Kennedy sed...<BR>
<BR>
&gt; Zip it, Monika.....*mute* ..... When you're up to speed on KJ (like<BR>
&gt; in regards to a certain historical episode in Iceland) you can run<BR>
&gt; your mouth non-stop. Until then, listen and learn.<BR>
<BR>
Hark at you! Cheeky mare...<BR>
<BR>
-<BR>