[kj] horsing around with Jaz and Geordie

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:59:03 +0000

>From: "Alexander  Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net>
>Big talk, seeing as 16 Horsepower are just a G-rated Bad Seeds cover band
>bound for Bible camp.
(gasp!) how did you know about that Bad Seeding?  Yes, The Horsies play
"Kicking Againsts the Pricks" covers for warm-ups before the shows, I know
that.
But I've never been to Bible camp with them. Would you like to, Alex?
Is is their sexy French look that you like so much....?

OK, enough horsing around: I see that German Amazon is doing some nice
marketing for Killing Joke with their "Die Top Ten von Killing Joke- Lach
wann du kannst" promotion. J & G name their favourite records. As they say,
Jaz' choices couldn't be more different from Geordie (Cypress Hill...?).
Polish music is well represented:
https://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/486580/ref=ed_cp_6_4_m/302-2233194-9933634

I have noticed a few bugs- if you click on Jaz picture on intro page
https://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/400118/302-2233194-9933634
it takes you to Lacun a Coil's CDs (?)- but for all those complaining about
lack of promotion... better Amazon.de than nothing...?
monika

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/