[kj] KJ and the Bunnies

Akimon Azuki gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:00:09 +0000

>From: Amy Moseley Rupp <amyr@jump.net>
>Quoting Akimon Azuki <akimon@hotmail.com>:
> > :| (I seem to remember that the Bunnies were some... little crappy..
> > "eighties" band?)
>Ummmmm.... those would defo be fighting words on the EATB list!

... I was messing with you.....
I remember much about the EATB, and I know their status and fully respect
their style and all.
It was just seeing them lumped together with KJ as"eighties throwback"
... and it was just an excuse for some bunny jokes.
Joke is on, go ahead and make fun of my favourite band, 16 Horse Power.
Possiblibities are endless...

to Alex and all, in my best Avril's voice: WHY DID IT ALL HAVE TO BE SO
CON_STI_PATED?!?

monika

"... If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
Satchel Paige, baseball player, 1906-1982

Akimon Azuki's website: http://home.att.net/~herbatnik/

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental