[kj] very dull OT Mac OSX

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:27:08 -0500

I have always been a Mac guy and I would not do anything else.  I just got a
dual g4 adn love it.  Prior to that I used a frankenstein 8600.  Anyway.  I
would not get a g5 right away.  I would get the models around xmas time only
because they say the first run models are buggy (they say to do this for
cars also.  get the second year model).

either way enjoy it

Chris