[kj] hi all

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:58:18 +0100 (BST)

--0-2030290847-1061985498=:89822

Well feck em i say.  Its exactly what the music industry needs.  To be destroyed.

It's not as if record sales are the only thing these people look for.  It's like everyone is in a car/GAP/whatever else advert.  It's all crap, like they haven't got enough money already.

Being charged 15 quid for CDs and all that.  it's a disgrace.

People will still make music.  It just means that HMV and the NME wont be able to tell people how to think anymore.   I still blame them for 'The Darkness'.

PRAEst76 <praest76___@dsl.pipex.com> wrote: Yeah, sad state of affairs and why in the future we won't have
alternative bands because they won't be able to afford to make music
what with working all the time. You'll have to listen to 'Professional
music' which means Genesis & Madonna.

--0-2030290847-1061985498=:89822

<DIV>Well feck em i say.&nbsp; Its exactly what the music industry needs.&nbsp; To be destroyed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It's not as if record sales are the only thing these people look for.&nbsp; It's like everyone is in a car/GAP/whatever else advert.&nbsp; It's all crap, like they haven't got enough money already.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Being charged 15 quid for CDs and all that.&nbsp; it's a disgrace.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>People will still make music.&nbsp; It just means that HMV and the NME wont be able to tell people how to think anymore.&nbsp;&nbsp; I still blame them for 'The Darkness'.</DIV>
--0-2030290847-1061985498=:89822--