[kj] hi all

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:07:32 +0100

xps1@quick.cz sed...

> Sorry, but I don't know anyone personally who normally buys original
> CDs.-)))

Yeah, sad state of affairs and why in the future we won't have
alternative bands because they won't be able to afford to make music
what with working all the time. You'll have to listen to 'Professional
music' which means Genesis & Madonna.

> Who has got the money for doing this? (I live on 300 GBP per
> months... and KJ were formed due to the fact that Jaz has met friend
> at the dole queue who introduced him to Paul Ferguson)

Hey I spent most of my time out of work and living on dole or meagre
savings. Luckily I don't smoke or drive a car so I buy CDs and go to
gigs. But sorry I can't have sympathy for anyone who pleads hardship
due to nasty habits.

Tip: Don't buy CDs from shops... buy online or go to ebay, or other
second hand record stores (if you live in a "city" lucky enough to have
one).

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76