[KJ] Live Vienna 2003 - If no one's interested I'll take it down tomorrow.

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:50:31 +0100

ade sed...

> Maybe you could cut the bugger up into tracks in an editor. It would
> give you something to do. Like therapy. I'll happily host the result
> on mr-pants.

> As for Vienna, I'm with blueyonder, so you'll normally get a painfully
> slow download-speed - be patient - this is worth it :)

Sorry, didn't know you'd done it. I wouldn't have whined so publicity
then ;)

I probably will edit it up, I get pleasure from that sort of obsessive
compulsive behaviour (see my version of the KJ Bruce Dickinson show),
and no, the therapy is supposed to help stop those impulses but what
do I expect on the NHS...?

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76