[kj] OT - at last, a rival to Rob's arse ...

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:11:31 -0400

>Also, note the Dead Kennedys logo on the left ass-cheek. Beats acid-wash jeans!

Yes indeed. Top marks to my mum for adding that to her glorious KJ creation. The front of the leg says KILLING, though the "ING" was usually hidden by my 14-hole DM's - which meant that the general public thought they said "KILL".

>> http://home.clara.net/antoni/jpwhkj.jpg

> ... it's Jamie's strides ! Of early to mid eighties vintage, they feature JOKE in Firedances lettering on the back of the left leg - maybe Jamie will add some further thoughts when he next logs on ... if he ever posts again!

Hahaha. It's good to see that photo finally saw the light of day. They were a tight fit back in 1983 - needless to say, they are even tighter now.

Jamie