[kj] KJ Halloween in New Orleans

Tanya gathering@misera.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:29:41 -0400

I am very much interested in going to New Orleans to see KJ but I don't
know if I will be able to find a way there...and exactly how much would
a hotel room be? I am not rich... I can barely get by from week to
week...but I desperately need some excitement in my life.

Lonely Girl

> Hello All,
> Looks like there maybe a chance Kara,myself,Cuz'in Pope Sluggo & his
girlfriend Fatso  will make it to New Orleans for the voodoo festival
on Halloween to see the mighty KJ.
> Trying to find out details,and find out who's planning on going???
> May have a chance for a sweet Marriot hotel arrangement.
> Jester suggested a Gathering Hotel Floor?
> Nothing set yet,jus curious.........See ya,Monk-A

"...In the quiet I come to terms with all I've done and who I am, I
turn and face the sun and all my troubles fall behind me...Like a
shadow...In "Solitude"...-K.J.